PDM Concorde Squadra

Baz-IRL

Dirt Disciple
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
A good bit overpriced I imagine!
I sold my one on here a couple of years ago for under £500 , TSX, C record etc.
But this is Fyxomatosis so the decimal place gets moved about depending on whats trending ;)
If that Merckx is in fact Robert Millars, and it all seems to tally, then surely its got to be worth at least twice of the Concorde. The Concorde being a standard readily available frame fitted with readily available production parts.
Damn Aussies ;)

Jamie

Re:

i know that millar was a wee chap but surely he had some kind of saddle on his bike??! :shock:

nice squadra - photo link doesn't work for me either . .

Millar was too hard for a saddle! On a more technical note, I just had a swatch at the Eddy Merckx serial identity page and RM could be just about anything... The guy himself says that serial numbers were all over the place in the 80/90's.

Re:

i believe that millar has a new identity these days so perhaps this will somewhat devalue anything from his more macho days??!

:shock:

Jamiedyer":go2i0kny said:
A good bit overpriced I imagine!
I sold my one on here a couple of years ago for under £500 , TSX, C record etc.
But this is Fyxomatosis so the decimal place gets moved about depending on whats trending ;)
If that Merckx is in fact Robert Millars, and it all seems to tally, then surely its got to be worth at least twice of the Concorde. The Concorde being a standard readily available frame fitted with readily available production parts.
Damn Aussies ;)

Jamie

Jamie,

The price you sold it for didn't reflect market value very well. I remember it was gone within a blink of the eye.

Back