CLASSIC CIOCC RACING BIKE COLUMBUS SLX FOR SALE

alexjb

Retro Newbie
CLASSIC CIOCC RACING BIKE COLUMBUS SLX, MAVIC MA40 WHEELS, CAMPAGNOLO BRAKES/GEARS CINELLI BARS

Its all in suprisingly nice condition.
The only part that is showing any form of wear is the chrome finishing on the frame/forks.
Some parts are worse than others but much of it should polish off/out especially the forks.
The red paint on the frame is suprisingly good with original decals.

24" frame. ( Tubi Super-Butted SLX )
Ciocc forks.
700 Mavic MA40 alloy wheels.
Armadillo All Condition tyres.
12 speed Campagnolo gears.
Campagnolo brakes.
Campagnolo pedal stems/cogs etc...
Campagnolo stearing head/bottom set.
Campagnolo seat stem.
Cinelli handle bars.

Im selling it as ride or restore as its a great bike in more than nice enough condition to ride or with some light restoration it could be near perfect.

All brakes/tyres & bearings are fine.

The only thing to mention is that the gear change cable to the front cogs is missing due to it braking some time ago.
Ive not got round to replacing it yet but i will provide a new one when the bike sells.

I realise this is a lovely classic racing bike that is quite rare these days but i may be prepared to break it for the parts if there is enough interest.

Collection from Cranleigh/Surrey GU6.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391045955655? ... 1558.l2649

07595 503714.

Pics available on request.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Hi
Sorry the sale on ebay fell through due to postsge issues.
Its a collection only im affraid.

Back