Mavic GP4 tubulars on Ofmega Competizione hubs wheelset

grogee

Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

are they competizione hubs or super competizione do you know? Can't quite see from the photos. I'm doing an Ofmega build, wheels are the last thing I need.

I struck gold last month with a cracking pair of Ofmega wheels from Italy - however some **** at Milan airport has had them away leaving me rather miffed by the whole episode and with no hope of ever seeing said wheels.

Interested in yours, could do with knowing the hubs though...

cheers

Err. I think you will find your 32 spoke wheels are really 28 spoke.Was very interested as still looking for a decent 24 hole rim and thought luck might be in when I saw them

Re:

Next job for me: learn to count.

I don't think these are super comp hubs - I just went on velobase and found the closest match.

The only thing that makes me think they aren't supers is that they don't have the etched/stamped ofmega logo on the centre of the hub. Otherwise they look identical to the supers on velobase

Back