Speedwell titanium

lastpubrunner

Retro Guru
I'd be interested, in acquiring a Speedwell Titanium frame and forks - at an 'affordable' price.

In my opinion, this bike is rather over-priced - given the components and the fact that 'It is in good condition, however the bottom of the seat tube has been welded'

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ron-Kitching- ... 2348e3a1e7

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yep, I keep an eye out for Speedwell / Titalite frames. It was my job to polish one every couple of weeks as we had one in stock at the bike shop I worked in back in the 1970's

For that money I'd expect one that's not been repaired and dripping with Campag NR / SR / 1st Gen Shimano / Suntour Superbe / High end Zeus !

Shaun

Yep, these guys are nuts! I'd have a hard job buying one with a dent in it, never mind a 'Christ knows whodunnit' Tip TiG weld repair.

Sadly I'll just have to put up with my Raleigh Timet with a pea sized dent in the seat tube (£99)
:)

Back