NOS Mavic SUP CERAMIC Rims x 2 | One Pair | 700c | 36h

Pistoffski

Dirt Disciple
Hello

I have a one pair of Mavic SUP CD Ceramic Rims for sale

700c
Clincher
36 Holes

Never ridden or used - As new, bar a couple of very minor cosmetic storage marks.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251774909595? ... 1558.l2649

IMG_8908_zps0ed8859c.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
cannondale king":2fsi9kep said:
Nice rims but bloody hell put a price on the forum dude as per the rules

Well, it may bring on one of two things. Divorce, or hysterics

GLWS though

Mike Muz 67":v15s0hu6 said:
cannondale king":v15s0hu6 said:
Nice rims but bloody hell put a price on the forum dude as per the rules

Well, it may bring on one of two things. Divorce, or hysterics

GLWS though

I know some people will get a right giggle out of that price :shock: :shock: £275 if thats the going rate I have 2x pairs im now loaded :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: £150 a pair would be steep but fairish for new old stock if it was me selling which im not :oops:

Good luck with sale OP if you get it good on you

Re:

These rims retailed originally for £100 EACH

Given they're NOS, A collectors' item and that they're also the grail of Mavic Ceramic rims (the ones with the best Ceramic coating) - I'd say the price is relative.

The last evolution being the Open Pro Ceramic, which was discontinued as they weren't meeting QC.

The last set of these very same rims sold on ebay.co.uk for £257+postage. Via eBay I am asking £275 including FREE UK Postage.

If a Retrobiker is interested; then the price is £250 inclusive of UK postage and Paypal fees.

Please do pardon me for overlooking the inclusion of a price, in my inital post.

Kind Regards

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I have seen two pairs in the last 6 months go for around 150 euro from Europe and these were buy it nows. They went pretty quick so I imagine these will go, might take a short while but they will probably go.
I dont think they are rare, good rims certainly but not rare, then or now.
Best of luck with the sale

Jamie

Back