£60 Mercian!

onegoodbike

Merlin Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

I'm all over this like a smelly dog....some bugger bid on it as I was in the process of Buying-It-Now.....gutted but lets see.....

Yes he`s got 3 25 inch ish bikes - I`d be very interested in one if someone wants a quick profit as the seller won`t use couriers. If any NI retrobikers would help with sending on I`d be happy to pay a fee/thankyou price.

Re:

Too true! I'm kinda glad I didn't snare it for £60 now,as it would've been purely for dirty capitalist profit,found out the older gentleman who was selling the bikes is a bit of a legend round these parts and regularly rode about 150 miles a day but has given up now due to injury-glad he made a bit more cash from his bikes and stuff.Mind you I did get a rain jacket,shoe covers and,err...a cape from him for £1.20 so not all bad :twisted:

Back