The worlds gone mad ! Modified Holdsworth ?? maybe !

Yeah, can confidently predict it will never sell at that price. I have just bought an identical Super Mistral (team colours) from Mario Vaz on eBay and £210 was the top bid. And, incidentally, despite some of the scare stories I've heard about Mario's work, it's in superb condition – he did a good job!

The ebay frame has mudguard eyes, never a good sign for a holdsworth team frame.........

Shaun

The world hasn't gone mad, because it hasn't sold, and it never will at that price. There are just increasing numbers of sellers jumping on the band wagon with anything they can find and putting daft B.I.N. numbers in!!

Agree with Shaun; mudguard eyes = stay away generally.

A bit extreme, surely! I have some lovely bikes, real stunners that ride like a dream. A few have mudguard eyelets. Why would that need to be avoided?

cycletothesea":3hujnijk said:

A bit extreme, surely! I have some lovely bikes, real stunners that ride like a dream. A few have mudguard eyelets. Why would that need to be avoided?
Sorry, I should have clarified that!

Past a certain date, if you are buying a race frame then it will not have had mudguard eyes. If you are after a tourer or winter bike then knock yourself out

Re:

Looks just like my old Equipe frame, with mudguard eyes. Pretty low spec.

Back