No wonder it's known as The World's Dustbin!!

Re:

"Will require repair work" ! :LOL:

How much steel is actual left in that thing? It must be 95% iron oxide.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

J i m s t e r":2gm24e0n said:
Just had a look at the rest of his stuff.

Nearly all "VINTAGE..."

This was the highlight for me.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/YELLOW-IKEA-L ... 2a3b90ffab

Fiver postage an' all...

oh come on, surely the rusted mudguard stays or the corroded front lamp have a look-in here?!! the ancient plastic pump clips that you got free with zefal atb pumps, perhaps?!

:shock:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Or the reflectors....who is it on here that says, 'if you split, I'll take the reflector'?

Think this guy could be taking the p*ss instead.... :LOL:

Awww i feel a bit sorry for him, what a load of junk.

The only item he has a bid on is rusty westwood rod brake rim, which makes sense because rod brakes only work well on rusty rims!

haha! Sort of...
I rebuilt a raleigh roadster from 1955 once, i got new 26 x 1 & 3/8ths rims and everything. It was lethal. Even the old style leather rain cheater pads on new chrome is soooo dangerous. I put the old wheels on in the end and the brakes were great... if a little 'grabby'....

Re:

WARNING !

Don't buy the rim folks ! The lack of eyelets is bound to make a weak wheel :LOL: :LOL:

Mike

Back