What's this really and is it worth much??

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

That's what I thought, I'm assuming Mercian resprayed it rather than it actually being a Mercian... I've seen that seat cluster somewhere before and it's really bugging me! :x

Re:

lol, if I can sell some more of my MTB stuff may well do that!

By the way, was just going to PM you Mark, your stem went 1st class this morn!! ;)

Re:

It's down to £85 now!!! Any more ideas on maker? And should I be worried about the filled top tube damage??

Re:

If its been filled and the dents are no longer visible, the dents must have been pretty small. Big dents distort the frame to an extent which can't be disguised with filler, unless its been expertly beaten or frame blocks have been used. So, its probably nothing to worry about.

Re:

Thanks, that's reassuring! Have now seen a Geoffrey Butler and a Roy Thame with those seat stay ends?

Will keep an eye on it but got lots on watch on ebay tonight so might have a bid or two on one of those... :facepalm:

Back