A nice Bob Jackson 953 road frame ....

Shoz

Dirt Disciple
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bob-Jackson-R ... 3a896754fd

Here we have a nice lugless 953 Bob Jackson road frame for you, very, very light use - Hasn't been built up since being resprayed (by Bob Jackson) I can no longer justify having this beauty sat in the spare room,

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Very nice ! I have a 631 tubed one at home . Shame that I'm 6'3" :evil:
Mike

Why has it been re-painted if it's only a year old, and also 953?

Seems a bit strange.

Also, lungless construction?

I thought 953 was stainless steel :? If that's so , I would have left it natural , but that's only personal choice .
Mike

The frame was original PO red - which at the time I thought would look the bees knees, but it just didn't work :( - I did fancy some of it polished but the extra cost was the killer.....
Lungless - yep, thanks to predictive text :p

Has it got an horizontal toptube.? You mention it is 54cm c to t along the seat tube, is that the top of the tube or the top where the seat goes into the lug.?

I could supply the original (853) fork - but it is painted in original PO red, I ran a carbon fork with from almost new...

Top tube is horizontal yep, and 54cm c to top (of the seat lug)

Cheers

Back