Raleigh 753 frameset

............he's tried to sell that before but had no takers ! I remember the story and the paint job.....

Shaun

Midlife":26h2zfh6 said:
........and a healthy profit having bought the whole bike for £275.........

Shaun

i asked him the history of the frame and whether he was the original owner or not . .

"Frame was built in the late 70s.it was refinished in the 80s.it had braze on gear bosses and front mech hanger.also top tube concealed cable.it was built up with a new at the time campagnolo victory group.bizarrely it had ROSSIN decals on it.the mind boggles.i bought it a while ago off a local chap with the view to taking it to Bob Jacksons a returning it to TI RALEIGH team red.i've another bike project on the go so have run out of steam a bit with this one.if it sells it sells,if not I'll keep it because its a rare bird.my mate calls it 'the flying condom'"

:LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Now it's just getting silly, same bike/frame.

Sale 1 = £275 for whole bike
Sale 2 = £295 for frame only
Sale 3 = £795 for frame only

Don't think the second set of new decals cost £500.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-RALEI ... 19e8df27fa

and he's removed the headset, that's in a separate sale.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back