Roberts 531 DB frame and forks [56cm seat tube/55 cm TT]

Thank you for your nice comments.....The repairs, respray, decals etc alone came to just over £200....if it don't sell i will use it next year....it is at the top range for my height....but i would go for a suitable part ex with cash.....Alan Super Record....a smaller Roberts....or a Raleigh SB....531DB or c or SL...or 653 or 731 or 753 etc etc

It's a pity that I'm 6'3" or I could really be tempted . Chances are that you got better service when it was renovated that Roberts wolud give :evil:
Mike

Yours frames are wonderful....Roberts service is awful....the verification of the frame was covert....Chas would told me to piss off etc......but any advice where i should advertise this frame apart from LFGSS.....perhaps here?....Anywhere else?....Ebay??...Then i would have to up my price to cover ebay and PP fees!

If it were mine , I would keep it and ride it next year , it's a classsic looking frame that'll get more looks than any modern offerings . Especially having spent some money on restoring it back to pristine condition . Put a nice groupset on it and you'll be pleased you kept it ;)
Mike

Mike Muz 67":fsqufnxp said:
If it were mine , I would keep it and ride it next year , it's a classsic looking frame that'll get more looks than any modern offerings . Especially having spent some money on restoring it back to pristine condition . Put a nice groupset on it and you'll be pleased you kept it ;)
Mike

Mike...yes that is an option but size....my current frame feels really good but is 2cm smaller....though the top tube is the same....what do you think...i know TT is more important than the seat tube....so lets have your 2 cents!

Latest posts

Back