POSTAL CODES

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Once again while writing out the addresses for my ebay buyers i come across the usual problem where people write their post code as a single line of text, no spaces.
eg ll999gh
This could be either ll9 99gh or it could just as easily be ll99 9gh. 2 very different addresses.
The parcel goes to the wrong place and its a world of hassles. Could very easily lost completely and i'd be force to refund them.
I usually ebay mail them to get a correct code and i tell you it takes a monumental effort for me not to lose the rag at them :LOL: a simple thing but come on, how long have we been looking , reading and writing postcodes ?? To get it worng :facepalm:

Whoever has an ebay account(im guessing nearly all of you) Can you please check the address is written correctly and all the spaces where they should be

Thank You :)

Im adding this to all the ebay threads to try to get it across the board.

The postcode system in the UK is such that there should never be any confusion between LL9 99GH or LL99 9GH. The second half of the postcode only ever has one number followed by two letters. If you wrote LL999GH with no spaces on your parcel it would end up at the correct place.

Back