Moser leader AX 58cm

Nice one ! Takes me right bak to the early '90s :cool: , before we became suspicious of our heroes :facepalm:
Mike

Yes very nice, I loved the earlier pink blue and white Chateaux d'AX version. I think a special seatpost is needed for these frames.

Pat

cloonaghpat":2yvvbrff said:
Yes very nice, I loved the earlier pink blue and white Chateaux d'AX version. I think a special seatpost is needed for these frames.

Pat
Yes I must admit , i have a soft spot for the team pink/bluey purpley/white colour scheme . They do occasionally come up in those colours on Ebay , but normally blocks of the purple on a pink frame, not the fancy angular team paint job I prefer . The seat post from what I remember fixed the same way as a quill stem I think . It looked a lot neater than the conventional way .
Recall going to the 1990 Wincanton Classic in Brighton , the first team car I saw was a Chateau D'Ax Citroen CX estate :shock: with a roof full of the lovely bikes .
Mike

There is actually a Chateau D'Ax team frame on Ebay right now , but I don't know how to do link . :facepalm: :oops: But put in F Moser Leader frame . Fortunately , it's too small for me .
Mike

Yes, I had a look at that one in America. Built up with Mavic Zap. 20 year old electric gears. You would probably need an electrician to recertify it at this stage :LOL:

Pat

There is just a frame and forks for sale in D'ax colours too Pat
;) I'm kinda glad it's not my size :facepalm:
Mike

Back