Klein Quantum Frameset

Little Mark

Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
davroos":3r9tayoh said:
He wants way to much. I offered £350, which to me is still to much and it was declined

agreed - saw a complete bike with full Ultegra and a Rolf wheelset sell for around £600 recently (and it's condition was as good as this one). Nice frame, very nice colour but waaaaay overpriced

My girlfriend has a Sunburst Quantum. There was one in the US, a complete bike with a mixed groupset, the guy wanted 799US, it came down and down and down. The other evening, he put it up for 399US, it has now been sold.

For some strange reason, Quantums do not bring the money that Attitudes/Adroits bring. We have both of these, and they are nice, but our Quantums are what we mainly ride.

Personally, the guy has his hand on it, and soon as he wakes up and offers it at a realistic price, it will then sell

I like the Quantums. I currently ride a Trek 2300 which I believe (correct me if I am talking out my arse) is built from the same tubing (but called ZX9000 rather than gradient) but is not finished in the same way. I liek the Klein for it's smoother looks and of course the paintwork. :)

I can't answer that. We ride 91 and 93 model Quantums. They are old, but the paintwork is stunning, especially if you get the right one, which I don't think the above one is !!!

I like the fact it is in nice condition with the forks and, most importantly, in my size!
The offer of £350 was fair in my opinion too, but I think it is going to take several months and numerous re- listings to get the price of this one down to a realistic level.

£350 is a little high personally. It is nice but I prefer the mare lairy colours !!!

And yes, this will be on for a long long time before it sells

Back