Frugeri/Bellasi TT

FINNEY1973

Senior Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Good work indeed Sir - unfortunately this does mean that you will need to start a thread showing lots and lots of photos :)

Yes definitely will! But it'll take some time for the bike to reach Singapore... I think a nice Ghibli disc with Delta brakes and tt set up should complete it's outrageous aero look!

vibe9292":22n2w3tk said:
Good work indeed Sir - unfortunately this does mean that you will need to start a thread showing lots and lots of photos :)

Yes definitely will! But it'll take some time for the bike to reach Singapore... I think a nice Ghibli disc with Delta brakes and tt set up should complete it's outrageous aero look!

Fantastic - outrageous will be right on the money with those additions. I'd be interested to read how the bike rides - I can't imagine how this bike would handle, I ride lo-pro's but this I'd imagine to be a whole new ball game! Very much looking forward to seeing more of this once it arrives in Singapore!

Back