Fixie Inc Betty Leeds road bike

Aaaaah, I didn't realise you'd found one of these (but then again, how would I ...)
My white Betty Leeds is easily my most-ridden bike and the one I would not be able to part with. Your Betty looks great and you've definitely built it with the 'right' groupset. How come you're selling it? - at first I thought it was because you ride the same size as me and it was too big, but if that's set-up for you it looks good.

I like to think you're selling to raise funds for my Fixie Inc Chip Race 325 ::cheekyface::

i-am-iron-man":2k1n7a5z said:
Aaaaah, I didn't realise you'd found one of these (but then again, how would I ...)
My white Betty Leeds is easily my most-ridden bike and the one I would not be able to part with. Your Betty looks great and you've definitely built it with the 'right' groupset. How come you're selling it? - at first I thought it was because you ride the same size as me and it was too big, but if that's set-up for you it looks good.

I like to think you're selling to raise funds for my Fixie Inc Chip Race 325 ::cheekyface::

Ha! :D

Yes - this one (bought as a frame/ forks and headset) i picked up a little while back while i was waiting for my 953 Rourke to be finished (took 7 months!)
The medium would have been too small for me - i need a long seat tube and headtube but without a mega long TT (55 is best for me but a 58/59 seattube c-t and around a 16 headtube)
This rides great but i need to sell off some surplus as the Rourke cost a few $$$ !
The chip race is a real beauty :cool:

Broady":20gkc1z5 said:
Lovely frames, may have to consider the frameset if you were still potentially splitting?

Hey there,
i would split no probs - i could do the frame/forks/king headset and throw in the tune cages/bottles for 450 (postage would be 15 quid)

PM me if you want some more info /pics

cheers :D

oldmuthariley":2fm60qjv said:
Broady":2fm60qjv said:
Lovely frames, may have to consider the frameset if you were still potentially splitting?

Hey there,
i would split no probs - i could do the frame/forks/king headset and throw in the tune cages/bottles for 450 (postage would be 15 quid)

Very tempting, I'll have a think.

oldmuthariley":27pc9mha said:
which model / paint scheme?

I thought an Emma at first but going for a Marcelo. Paint will be based around Osei but I'm going to have it Dario-ed up to reflect some farmer / dead bird-related stuff I once saw when I was out on a ride.

Broady":5ol0kstk said:
oldmuthariley":5ol0kstk said:
Broady":5ol0kstk said:

Hey there,

Very tempting, I'll have a think.

good stuff :)

Back