Another Gios Torino... SCAMMER

Ian Raleigh

rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
a few good questions would resolve that (but yes I agree choice of words is odd), also if bikes being restored and sold regularly, at what point do people doing this have to state they are "trade" as you do with cars if running a business ?

Dead giveaway it's a fake is the eyelets on the lower chainstay and no pantographed bits. I had my road bike done with a crazy 1980's Rossin paint job many years ago. It was nice but deep down you always feel it isn't the real McCoy. :(

Very sneaky "style"!

Now in the Additional Information: "Razesa frame with new GIOS TORINO decals", and it does indeed look like a Razesa.

I've just sent this to the seller............

You're title heading needs changing!

REPLICA Gios Torino bike **NOT AN ORIGINAL GIOS**

Many 'newbie' cyclists will be unaware that what you are selling is not an original Gios, despite in you're listing of the word 'Style'

Makes me so mad when I see stuff like this forsale!!!!

Had this message back from him......

The announce is clear.
"Razesa frame with new GIOS TORINO decals".
It is RAZESA, a high quality frame. I put Gios Torino decals for aesthetics reasons.
thank you for watching!

Back