Unfair seller on Ebay...Grrrrrrr!

Ian Raleigh

rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Don't know if this guy comes here on RB but he is a complete
smiley-taunt001.gif

Ebay is a place for bargins to be had from 99p to £500, but when you bid on an item and think your a winner as the seconds count down only for the item to disappear
and then Ebay says item is no longer available...FFS He has done this on all his items, What gets me if he ain't willing to let the item go for the start bid, he shouldn't list it.

Anyway this is the guy and beware of him! As a friend off here says 'his ebay name fits him'.....''justintime''.... what to withdraw from the sale!
smiley-taunt007.gif

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121116791609? ... 1438.l2649

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/justintime777711/

I hate sellers like him
smiley-finger007.gif

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Evenin' all,

I have to agree with the Right Honourable Mr Raleigh - as per the following email from ebay :

"eBay Bid Cancellation Notice - Item

Dear eBay Community Member,
The bid that you entered for the item (121113141053) has been cancelled. You can view the reason provided for the cancellation by selecting the (bid history) link from the individual item page.

Please be cautious if you are contacted about purchasing this item after the bid has been cancelled and as always, avoid paying for your eBay item using instant wire transfer services through Western Union or MoneyGram as these payment methods are unsafe when paying someone you do not know.

Regards,
eBay "

To say this is unsetting is a slight understatement. The items were brake blocks but this seems to be outside the 'spirit' of ebay - saying that i suspect that the spirit has just about gone! Not a chance of a bargain with sellers able to do this and without purchasing, there is not the opportunity to give bad feedback.

Have a great weekend all RBers,

Richard

TGR":28tfvq8o said:
The items were brake blocks but this seems to be outside the 'spirit' of ebay - saying that i suspect that the spirit has just about gone!
Not a chance of a bargain with sellers able to do this and without purchasing, there is not the opportunity to give bad feedback.
Have a great weekend all RBers,
Richard
The kick in the teeth is.... the brake blocks was put back on but at an higher price this time, wonder if they get taken off again :facepalm:

New listing of the blocks...
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SHIMANO-DURA- ... 1c33189c5d

Old listing of the blocks..........
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SHIMANO-DURA- ... 7675.l2557

Or should I bid and see what happens, then retract the bid saying entering wrong amount! Shoes on the other foot then.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I agree, if he doesn't want to sell them for less than a certain price, then her should start them higher, or use BIN... I'm sure there's not an honest ebay user out there who hasn't lost out because things they thought would go for a decent price only sold for the starting bid. It's happened to me, and I never once thought about cancelling the sale, even though I knew I would have won more had I given it away!

Maybe you should buy the blocks anyway, then leave him some negative feedback... he only has 43 votes, so one negative will knock him back quite a bit :)

What I've done is put ALL his items on my 'watch list' and I'm going to see if any get took off
within the last minutes of the sale, Most likely report back on this thread what he/she did.

So many turds on eBay i just don't bother with it at all except window shopping when i am on the porcelain throne.
Here, pinkbike, radbmx and time trialling forum are my go to's for buy and sell. Never missed yet.

Maybe the pads are worn badly or he's just to thick to understand what the customers want to see but times nearly up and no one's bid :LOL: ..

Back