Worksop built TI Raleigh 531

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Worksop built - not in 1982 it wasn't.

Nottingham build or pre 1982...my guess is Worksop late 1970s.

Roadking.

Looks like a Carlton / Raleigh with that seat cluster, the name has gone out of my head as usual but someone posted one on here a couple of weeks ago....then painted in Ti colours. Just looks a bit fishy.

Ti decal is post 77.....

Shaun

Midlife":244283jt said:
Looks like a Carlton / Raleigh with that seat cluster, the name has gone out of my head as usual but someone posted one on here a couple of weeks ago....then painted in Ti colours. Just looks a bit fishy.

Ti decal is post 77.....

Shaun

Hi Shaun

My Carlton Super Course had the same 531 decal - what sort of date is that from, the one with the stars?

I've got a 1982 with the same decals, which I'm just about to restore. Not easy to find that 'Professional' decal so had to get it made.

I should have looked and read a bit closer - it's the same except for the fork decal, which is the TI concentric circles on mine.

Latest posts

Back