Michel Douilly - ending in 2 hours

kingoffootball

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CADRE-ACIER-M ... 3cd1691190

I hold my hands up to knowing nothing about road bikes, but isn't this going stupidly cheap for a frame made of Columbus EL? Currently < £50 including postage to the UK. Fortunately it's much too small for me.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hello everyone!

I've been lurking arund the forum for years and I have had an account for some time, but I've never posted anything. I've been a massive vintage bike nut ever since high school.

Anyway, I'm the one who bought the Michel Douilly frame linked to above. According to the seller Michel Douilly made frames for Cyrill Guimard's Maxi Sport among others. I also tried to get some information directly from Monsoir Douilly but he'd left the bike business for good and he is now writing chansons.

It's a nice frame that i am building up with bits I had in my bike cave and some new acquisitions:

Chorus Ergopower levers (8 Speed)
Chorus front derailleur
Record titanium rear derailleur
Delta brakes (NOS!)
Shamal for tubes
Cinelli handle bar

Cheers!

Back