Masi Prestige

If that 7400 group is original to the bike then I would not pay $1900. Though the Prestige is the finest Masi (in my opinion) the late 80s bikes are not as desired as the earlier ones.

lewisfoto":2dmw1mv0 said:
If that 7400 group is original to the bike then I would not pay $1900. Though the Prestige is the finest Masi (in my opinion) the late 80s bikes are not as desired as the earlier ones.

Clearly you know what you are on about! I just thought it looked gorgeous :D I dont know if i could part with 1200GBP plus postage for a bicycle...i've never even spent that on a car :LOL:

grumpycommuter":246hi1kx said:
lewisfoto":246hi1kx said:

Clearly you know what you are on about! I just thought it looked gorgeous :D I dont know if i could part with 1200GBP plus postage for a bicycle...i've never even spent that on a car :LOL:

:LOL:

lewisfoto":1m80hzat said:
The test of a true bike nerd is when the value of the one's car is exceeded by the bike on the roof.

what about if you have a bike rack that fits on the rear of the car?

Back