Re:Frames Raleigh Pro,Falcon San Remo,Holdsworth Cyclone,

pathman1915@aol.com

Dirt Disciple
Hi,
I have some frames listed on Ebay uk,Holdsworth Cyclone 1962 24" rechromed and renovated 450 buy it now reserve 350 1962 reynolds 531 campag ends very fancy lugs.
Raleigh Pro blue mink silver chrome 22.5" frame C1977 campag ends rechromed and renovated full sloping crown fastback stays.450 buy it now reserve 350 pounds Reynolds 531
Peugeot PX10 20" C1979 nervex pro reynolds 531 rechromed and resprayed Peugeot colours 350 buy it now reserve 250
Hobbs of Barbican Blue Riband Superbe C1951 21.5" frame reynolds 531 very fancy scroll lugs pencil stays green a few scratches unrestored very light buy it now 350 or 250 reserve.
If anyone is interested e-mail stan
the email address is stanroadman 1953@aol.com for pics etc
C

Re:Falcon San Remo

Hi Shaun,
That's the one.I have also put the photos in a gallery but don't know how to move them into the forum and replies.
Kind Regards
Stan

Hi

I can't find a link to the 1977 raleigh pro :) can you post a link here?

The San Remo is an interesting Frame... :)

Shaun

Re:Raleigh Pro

There is quite a lot of information I think on the Sheldon Brown site.Anyway I think this a 1974 model with A prefix which were used only on the Pros in 1974 although I did have an identical WK prefix as a complete bike.I cn email you some photos if you like.Somebody has just queried the rear dropout spacing but I know you can squeeze modern hubs in at a push as my Hetchins Magnum Opus runs all corsa record 8 speed stuff although the bike is 1971 designed for Nuovo Record.Just had a look at the Pro and it looks stunning and my size too.Shame but I tend to keep everything and the wife is complaining her house is inundated with bikes and frames in every room.I did sell a Carlton International to the designer of Rolls Royce and Lotus Cars in Hethel who has showcased it in a glass case in his hunting lodge in Wales.He flies to Lotus and lands on the airstrip which is their testing track.
Kind Regards
Stan

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back