1990 Greg Lemond, TVT Carbon Road Frame, Z Peugeot Team

rusty bodie

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
this tvt frameset belongs to an old friend of mine who bought the complete greg lemond z peugeot tvt team bike many years ago. it was in perfect condition with absolute minimal wear and 1990 z peugeot team issue. it looked like it had sat in a glass case it's whole life! michael hardly rode the bike at all - perhaps a summer or two and that was it. WHAT A WASTE!! lol

he eventually decided to break the bike up as i kept bugging him and so i bought the components to complete my own hinault retro bike and michael kept the bare frame and forks to rebuild himself sometime in the future when he got back into cycling again.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170838035409? ... 1438.l2649

i can verify that this frame has had absolute minimal use and is in incredible condition for it's age. had it been my size it would not even have been for sale just now as i would have bought it from him myself.

this is a great chance for some lucky bugger to get his/ her hands on a piece of tour de france history! hopefully someone on here.

best of luck!
craig

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Lemond TVT

What a beaut!
I'll definitely be making efforts to add it to my Lemond stable.

Back