Tommasini super prestige 1986

stedlocks

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
It is mine, but unfortunately, something has come up.... It's either the tommasini or a kidney :0(

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130633022054? ... 4102wt_922

The price reflects the condition and the fact that I doubt there is a better, unrestored example anywhere in the world..... Barbera at tommasini likes it too .....

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thats my justification for it......Although, I'm 6' tall and it's perfect for me as it sits now........although every other one of my bikes is 57, 58cm on the seat tube.
It's a bit of an unusual bike!

My wife has been unwell and its coming up to her 40th birthday.....she lost the diamond ut of her engagement ring and we have never been able to afford to replace it. I want to get a nice diamond and have it set in her ring for her birthday......otherwise it would be staying with me. I can either sell a few of my lesser bikes, or this. As it is too nice for me to ride, this, unfortunately must make way :eek:(

I am genuinely gutted to have to sell.

Back