KLEIN Quantum Pro Plum Crazy 56 cm

That is beautiful.
Apart from the white contact points, the difference between the head tube and the fork crown, and not having the calipers that match the group set I even love the build.

Does anyone know what those forks are?

i-am-iron-man":258u0144 said:
That is beautiful.
Apart from the white contact points, the difference between the head tube and the fork crown, and not having the calipers that match the group set I even love the build.

Does anyone know what those forks are?
It is a BONTRAGER XXX for TREK carbon, tapered tube fork stripped naked and then clear coated. I was thinking of replacing the brakes but I think they look cool already. It will not make any difference anyway if I switch to the 11 speed brakes. I'd love to get the skeletons though but again, it will just be the same. It will stop the bike either way.=)

Aaah, didn't realise you were the seller!
It's rare that I love other people's builds - hence the ultra nit-picking. I'd say you've got it as close to perfect as it's ever going to get. I really like what you have done with the forks.

What are those wheels? There's no way I'd sell the frame.

i-am-iron-man":2ig11jrv said:
Aaah, didn't realise you were the seller!
It's rare that I love other people's builds - hence the ultra nit-picking. I'd say you've got it as close to perfect as it's ever going to get. I really like what you have done with the forks.

What are those wheels? There's no way I'd sell the frame.
Thanks. I would really like to keep it but I need a little smaller frame. Which I already have. It's a size 55 2002 KLEIN Gerolsteimer frame with the bubble paint. It's a team frame and still hase the jockey's name on it. I'll be using that same fork on it. I'd really like the matching colored fork but it's all good. I like the carbon look better. The wheels are CANE CREEK VOLOS.
Here is the frame.
KleinCrack008.jpg

You lost my interest at "International bidders ... you have to leave a feed back as soon as you send the payment" ... I was pretty keen but positive feedback before the thing has arrived is a bit much to ask, especially if it never arrives!

Good luck with the sale though.

errol":3c0h28gu said:
You lost my interest at "International bidders ... you have to leave a feed back as soon as you send the payment" ... I was pretty keen but positive feedback before the thing has arrived is a bit much to ask, especially if it never arrives!

Good luck with the sale though.
I never had any issues with international shipping. And having a good feed back score, I think I want to keep it that way. And the feedback part on my ad, I just forgot to remove that part. Sorry.

Back