Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:12 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:28 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:25 pm
Posts: 1785
Location: It's not easy being a dolphin.
...I think this goes here.....at best.

http://www.blocket.se/angelholm/Retro_b ... ?ca=11&w=3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:02 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:35 pm
Posts: 295
Location: London town
It sure is odd, but I think that is freaking cool.

The real WTF though is the price - is someone smoking crack? :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:39 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:17 am
Posts: 881
Location: Norwich, UK
Cool in a very weird kind of way


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:24 pm 
98+ BoTM Winner / Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:58 pm
Posts: 3520
Location: the Netherlands
hova wrote:
It sure is odd, but I think that is freaking cool.

The real WTF though is the price - is someone smoking crack? :D


just a hint, Sweden isn't in the € zone :wink:

lil' less than 40GBP


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:37 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:35 pm
Posts: 295
Location: London town
yo-eddy wrote:
hova wrote:
It sure is odd, but I think that is freaking cool.

The real WTF though is the price - is someone smoking crack? :D


just a hint, Sweden isn't in the € zone :wink:

lil' less than 40GBP


...I know!!! ;) actually, closer to 50 quid. But would you REALLY pay 50 quid for that?! :D

It's a great idea though - I've already started thinking about how I could put together something similar... Kkkk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:45 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:33 pm
Posts: 3973
Location: Brighton
hova wrote:

...I know!!! ;) actually, closer to 50 quid. But would you REALLY pay 50 quid for that?! :D


if it came with crack, yes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:23 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:35 pm
Posts: 295
Location: London town
twain wrote:
hova wrote:

...I know!!! ;) actually, closer to 50 quid. But would you REALLY pay 50 quid for that?! :D


if it came with crack, yes.


Touché... 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: biggs682, borissorin, dan_bo, Frizzaldo, Midlife, oldave and 20 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group