I have finally put my Colnago road bike up on EBay. Sad to part with it but looking for a good home for it.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COLNAGO-class ... 500wt_1135
- Colnago Columbus SLX steel frame (Conic SLX down-tube shape/chrome lugs/Colnago logo pressed in to bottom bracket shell/internal top tube cabling)
- Chrome plated chain-stay and rear dropouts
- Colnago Precisa 1" chrome straight blade forks
- Campagnolo Chorus groupset
- ITM Italia Pro series stem and bars
- Frame measures 54cm from centre of bottom bracket to top of seat tube
- Campagnolo hubs/Sun rims/Continental Ultra tyres
Any questions just let me know.