COOL ! GT Olympic bike

MADJEZ

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GT-Olympi...sure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item3cba9c8039

I want it JUST to ride to the shops !!

$(KGrHqUOKm4E4PccYS4mBOOFGf61cQ~~_12.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Speaking from a very naive road riding view , what could you actually do with this frame?

Could you actually build it for road riding?

I guess you could use it for TT's as it was built for that, but apart from that not really sure. It would look badass riding it to the shops though like MADJEZ said.

That seems cheap for something which no one else will ever have...225 buy it now, im almost tempted just to own it...sad i know.

i checked my paypal and i only have about 130 quid in there at the moment...to consider the price i'd say it is a bargain too. Its practically a pub bike at that price!

daj":bjrpyzr7 said:
Could you actually build it for road riding?

No, the front is a 650c wheel which with a relatively short headtube would put the drops in an unusable position. Could be a very cool project though! At a push it could be hipstered into fixie service.

Back