Poorly listed Tammasini

Tel":elx9pyqr said:
He got the price "right" though!

Do you think so? It's had no bids as yet and it's 'only' got a 600 groupset. If it was all Campag Record the price could be more realistic.

No I don't think so! I was trying to imply my sarcasm with the "".

I would expect to pick up a poorly listed item at a bargain price, this however as you have already stated clearly is not

Tel":m0g9tplm said:
No I don't think so! I was trying to imply my sarcasm with the "".

I would expect to pick up a poorly listed item at a bargain price, this however as you have already stated clearly is not

Sorry, I misunderstood :oops: :oops:

A lot of sellers clearly over estimate the values of their old tat - I mean 'desirable vintage items'!

They ought to visit a couple of jumbles to find out what sells in the real world.

I think the ultegra 9 speed (octalink) crank is way out of line, it needs an original 600 (6400?) square taper jobby IMO

As commented, strong starting price - I'd have though half as the final price would be about right.

No sales yet though so guessing he's new to eBay and is still figuring out how to sell.

Well the brand is correctly listed now and starting price is more sensible but still seems at least £200 too strong as a starting price and he may have more luck in selling if he goes even lower.

Back