Serotta Legend Ti

I paid £550 for one inc. a Chris king threaded headset few years ago. That was the starting price and there were no other bidders.

Thankfully this one is too small to ave to think about.

fredgassit":3gnlqhbk said:
I paid £550 for one inc. a Chris king threaded headset few years ago. That was the starting price and there were no other bidders.

Thankfully this one is too small to ave to think about.

Good ;)

The problem is that ebay fees are about 15% after paypal and all so it's easy to see why people end early to avoid at least the sellers fees if they can agree a price.
I seem to remember you are not adverse to offerering a price to end an auction early.
Still a bugger when it happens though.

fredgassit":3tcjjqxh said:
I seem to remember you are not adverse to offerering a price to end an auction early.

Yes..but only if no bids are placed...big difference. nevermind..something else will turn up.

Skip a few months later and the seller (nice chap) has just contacted me with an offer to sell....just when I have spent on a Waterford mtb which is in customs as we speak.
Hard to resist and having a road bike would be a good thing...might just get it built in time for the Hereford run....doubt it though. Mmmmm....shall I, shan't I?

Back