Can't believe I'm giving this one away...

bike

just bought it..i'll be in contact tomorrow to arrange pick up..any more info about it..spec etc ..wheels.?

ha

i thought you were the vendor..just phoned the guy..asked him aload of questions..he is clearly pretty clueless about bikes, now i know why!! he is gonna deliver to me in the week..not bad for £20!

LOL! No, I'm not the vendor. I'm the guy who spotted the bargain of the year and pointed it out to you... :LOL:

bike

yes, good work there..think i might of gone to the collection thread and found someone to get it, otherwise sharks like me gobble these bargains up!

I did get a nice puch racer for £1 delivered before though, i think that was the bargain of the century, the guy even supplied spare wheels, he had upgraded the whole bike to a high end suntour groupset with sugino chainset. felt almost guilty when i handed over the pound coin! but that was when ebay was young, a happier time of non stop bicycle bargains! now you only pick one thing up every 6 months if your lucky and that is after non stop trawling which makes it no bargain in time lost...

If I'd remembered there was a collection thread I would have.... ARGH

:LOL:

Never mind, surely some karma is mine :cool: Good luck with it!

Back