FALCON 753 SMALL FRAME / LADIES - MYSTERY

Re:

Just had reply from ebay seller in response to my initial question about the `CKY` visible on the BB in the photo and he/she? confirms it is `VICKY` . I then sent another message asking `As in Vicky Thomas? ` and the reply was
`Yes we think it’s Vicky Thomas old bike`.
So there you have it, probably the most interesting and possibly best quality old road bike on ebay at the moment ( IMHO) and not one bidder but its now been relisted.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173686570170 ... 3686570170

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yes, I have had to hold off on this myself at this time.
I have just had to make a last minute unexpected family flight back to Oz and that has left me in a bit of a hole so was needing to 'juggle' some things to do anything with this. I suppose the relist gives me a bit of time though not sure whether I should, if that makes sense.
Lovely piece of rideable history I think and perfect size for once :)

Jamie

Been keeping an eye on this myself as I really want a 753. My brother had Phil Corley's 753 Falcon back in the 80's and is kicking himself ever since he sold it.

Back