5-June-2010 Leith Hill Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreenRabbit

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Location - Leith Hill, usual car park
(When I find out where that is I will post a location) 24 May 2010 and here it is http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=51 ... 44157&lm=0 (Ignore anythign else you read in this thread this is the start ! )
Goole maps are a little easyer to read http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&cli ... 40&iwloc=A

Postcode for the Royal Oak is RH5 6PF for satnav. Cnr Horsham Rd and Felday Glade.

When - Saturday 5th June 10am set off time will depend on when people arive by train and when they can get there but we will be aimng for 10.30ish

Route - 15-20miles ish - Woodsman has prepared a route that he promases to be fantastic.

One of the last weekends before Mayhem, and the fist training ride of the year for 'i belive in fixies' who is riding solo at mayhem this year !!!

Whos coming ?

TheGreenRabbit
Woodsman - Leading the Route
ibeliveinfixies
Wu-tangled
TedC
Fagin
Thel33ter

Plese PM me if you want my mobile for a contact.

Love Leith hill. Wish i had been in to cycling when i lived there. But shooting was fun to.
I'll be on for this :D

surely mayhem is before that ?

I should be in for this one and I knw where car park is and have an idea of where to ride .

cchris2lou":340letlk said:

I should be in for this one and I knw where car park is and have an idea of where to ride .

Great some who knows the route. Been a long time chris

TheGreenRabbit":jycpltei said:
cchris2lou":jycpltei said:

Thanks Chris for pointing that out, and highlighting my incompetence :oops: I had put down the wrong month, now changed to JUNE from July

Why?? So what if MM is before?

hmm - I've no idea what I'm doing that day but I know the area quite well - if it works out for me, could possibly help out with a route if you get stuck. What car park, Starveal which is at Leith or the one's near Holmbury?

tintin40":1j2g8n6x said:
TheGreenRabbit":1j2g8n6x said:
cchris2lou":1j2g8n6x said:

Thanks Chris for pointing that out, and highlighting my incompetence :oops: I had put down the wrong month, now changed to JUNE from July

Why?? So what if MM is before?

Why not, no relivance to MM just a date thats all, and the 5th of July is a Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back