I shall bite the bullet, however....

LeeDevelopment

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I am going to be joining a few rides, more than likely on the North Downs as I can get to Tattenham Corner rail station quite easily by train (phew!).

A few questions..... are there ever any Saturday trundles?
My partner is very unfit, and hasn't ridden a bike for years (at least that's the comedy value taken care of for the rest of us!)... will there be any problems with this?

Won't be able to make the March ride, too much going on at the moment, haven't been on the bikes for ages and will be aiming more for the summer ones. This gives us time to get a bit fitter and allow the other half to get used to riding a mountain bike (yes, really!!!), and of course allow the aches and pains attached to it to subside!!!

Oh, and one more question.... will my more downhill oriented, big forked, chainguide equipped hardtail be OK for the routes??

I'm just worried about being a complete arse and p*ssing everyone else off.

you ll be fine on any bike .

if you can get to Victoria station , come in sunny kent .

I haven't ridden since the IoW meet last June. So fittness is never a problem at a meet as we tend to stop every 100 yrds. I like Saturday meets to. The train service is faster.

I live about 2 miles north of Staines and am glad to go out on any ride, road or off-road, if any group is looking for a token slow-ish old geezer.

I have transport that can carry 2 bikes and have been known to travel to Wales, even though Swinley (off-road) and South Bucks (road) are my usual haunts.

Back