TT - 8am 21 March -25miles

Not for me alas but I can recommend this one having done it several times. It's a pretty fast, flat course with one short hill. One word of advice is to pay attention to the route. I've lost count of the number of times riders have pulled up too early as they've gone off course, there's always one!

Good luck!

Please excuse the noob question, but what's TT? Is it single track?

I might be free on Sunday, though I'd have to drive there so I'll have to check if the Mrs needs the motor.

chopper_time69":9fb8z0je said:
Please excuse the noob question, but what's TT? Is it single track?

I might be free on Sunday, though I'd have to drive there so I'll have to check if the Mrs needs the motor.

Stick some slicks on your Orange Chris and you'll be well away!

To be honest you can do a 10 on an MTB with slicks thoug a 25 may be a bit optimistic, no harm in trying though!

I dont like time trials, they hurt.

Getting up at 6am on a Sunday to ride like your being chased by a hord of wilderbeast on heat, is no fun at all. I hurt in places I dident even know I had.

Next one 11 April 7.30 start - sign on by 7am - yes I'll be there !

I dont like time trials, they hurt.
... but if you believe Lance that pain is only temporary, the faster you go, the less time it hurts! ;) :D

That having been said, kinda glad that I don't do them any more. :p

I can still remember posting my first sub-hour 25 miler back in the day, one of the greatest thrills ever. Sigh. Bigger sigh.

Back