Back in the fold ... mid July 2010

Kestonian

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Gentlefolk of the SE Area group: I'm going to be in the UK in July and am keen to get out on a ride.

Any interest?

Arriving around July 10th for 3 weeks. Schedule is likely to be fairly hectic so this is my attempt to get organised ...

Where abouts in the SE are you going to be and do you need to borrow a bike? There's a fair few of us down West Sussex way who would no doubt be up for a ride.

I'm going to be split between Bromley and Southampton.

Should be ok for a bike, cheers. All the stable, bar the AMP, are stashed away in Blighty .... but apart from the Moots (modern) and the Merlin (SS) the others are waiting building so I might need to build one up!

Righty, sounds like several of us.

Kestonian, if you can let me know a Saturday/Sunday that's good for you I'll make it happen.

For any non drivers it's a short ride from Horsham train station so we can meet there and ride out and have another meeting point in the car park at the woods.

Cheerio all!

Blimey that's organised!

Weekend of 24//25th?

Shall we say Saturday 24th? Probably easier for those coming by train (which may include me), but I can easily be swayed by the Sunday, too.

Kestonian":b5b0wokf said:
Blimey that's organised!

Weekend of 24//25th?

Shall we say Saturday 24th? Probably easier for those coming by train (which may include me), but I can easily be swayed by the Sunday, too.

No it's just talk 'till it happens!

Righty we'll pencil it in for the weekend of the 24/25th. Now to unleash my inept organisational powers!

Back