Queen Elizabeth Country Park MTB ride 28/4

Re:

Hi Tim, sorry but i won't be around for this :( got a busy few weeks coming up ao will have to catch up another time, hope you get a few take ups qith this !

Mick

Re:

That's a shame Mick, hopefully we'll have some more rides organised soon, especially since Muzz has returned!

Re:

Taking the Sunn cycloss out tomorrow for a proper off road try out, may have to arrange something suitable for ridigd mtb's / cyclocross bikes especially as Mike has found his new vocation as a cx racer ;)

Mick

Re: Re:

godders":rlx39is0 said:
Taking the Sunn cycloss out tomorrow for a proper off road try out, may have to arrange something suitable for ridigd mtb's / cyclocross bikes especially as Mike has found his new vocation as a cx racer ;)

Mick

Yes do it! It's been a while since we've been over your way.

Re: Re:

tim75":3rb0wfm1 said:
godders":3rb0wfm1 said:

Mick

Yes do it! It's been a while since we've been over your way.

ok will sort a route out for late May early June :)

Mick

Life has got in the way somewhat recently so unfortunately I’m not currently bike fit - hoping to join you for rides later in the year though

I’ve been getting out a bit more over the last couple of weeks and seeing the first signs of recovery, but I still weep at the sight of hills.

Am working on a new (to me) Kona rebuild so at least have a bit more inspiration to work towards some retro rides.

KeepItSteel":2dj5df6m said:
I’ve been getting out a bit more over the last couple of weeks and seeing the first signs of recovery, but I still weep at the sight of hills.

Am working on a new (to me) Kona rebuild so at least have a bit more inspiration to work towards some retro rides.

Be good to see you out mate :) and ride whatever you want....withr he numbers currently turning out we cant be to picky :) says me who womt be on the QE park ride !! tut tut ;)

Mick

Latest posts

Back