MTB Ride Sunday 30th September

tim75

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I don't think I've organised an mtb ride all year and time is running out to get one in before it starts to get muddy so thought I'd better sort one out quick.

Meet up at 10am on Sunday 30th September, ride up and around the downs and back again. I haven't actually thought of a route yet but will be a few hours out riding hopefully with a nice cafe stop somewhere along the way.

Pace will be that of the slowest rider, everyone has to wear a helmet, meeting point is outside The Wheelwrights Arms pub in Havant, link to map is here,

https://www.wheelwrightshavant.co.uk/co ... irections/

Anyone up for it?

Re:

Really sorry mate but i cant make this one :( no transport and a host of other boring crap getting in the way....hope to catch up again soon

Mick :)

Re: Re:

godders":250rg5yg said:
Really sorry mate but i cant make this one :( no transport and a host of other boring crap getting in the way....hope to catch up again soon

That's a shame Mick but nevermind I'm sure we'll do another soon. Maybe we should do a ride up your way again, last one was good!

Re:

Hang on hang on......got the date mixed up !! Doh :/ i should be good to come along all being well :) sorry for the mix up !! lol

Retro Spud":4awb2mre said:
you go to the in laws ...and then go out on the bike

how do you get away with that ?

You're just not doing it right Nick, less polish and more oil is the answer :D .

im currently not on kiddie duty for that Sunday, but, I've ridden literally once this year and am in terrible shape - i'll see if I can muster the resolve to join you guys!

Back