Mike Muz

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Hi folks,

I was wondering if any of you would like to do a road ride around Christmas time, instead of the usual Arundel loop on the mountain bikes.

I'll gauge interest before committing. Could still start at Arundel if that suits.

Should go without saying, there will be a cafe stop!

Confirmed, Arundel Station, 10.30am!

Mike

Re:

A tentative maybe, possibly, from me.

Do the Bognor club still do their frostbite 10 on New Year's day? Did it with Green Rabbit one year in sub zero temps, ice on the road... I caught my minute man in the first 3 miles and finished second by a couple of seconds. I knew that I should have taken the mudguards off my bike :LOL:

Re: Re:

Tad":2v3xk0xh said:

Do the Bognor club still do their frostbite 10 on New Year's day? Did it with Green Rabbit one year in sub zero temps, ice on the road... I caught my minute man in the first 3 miles and finished second by a couple of seconds. I knew that I should have taken the mudguards off my bike :LOL:

Hope you can make it mate. I know Brighton Excelsior do a New Year's Day 10 at Steyning, but don't know about Bognor

Mike

Re:

Yep I'm.up for that :) got a couple of weeks of over chrimble so would be able to make whatever date you go with ;)

Mick

Re:

Great!

I should have another bike built up for that.Or maybe three by then!

Mike

Mike Muz 67":14jnb2zn said:
Great!

I should have another bike built up for that.Or maybe three by then!

Mike

You had better strengthen you loft joists with all the weight up there !!! ;)

Mick

Tad":36v45mhz said:

A 2nd and 4th for Team Retrobike, that year.

Back