April 30th, proper off road CAKE fest ! ! !

Mike Muz

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Hi Folks,

Thought I'd put this up there. Essentially Bank Holiday weekend, but on the Sunday.

Saturday means work for some, Monday is family stuff for folk, perhaps.

10am Start

Start/finish at Highdown TEA ROOMS! Ride for a bit, before AMBERLEY TEA ROOMS. Depending on the route I decide upon, maybe even CLAPHAM TEA ROOMS TOO! Ride back to the start, for - you guessed it - MORE TEA AND CAKE/MEAL at Highdown TEA ROOMS! WIN, WIN, WIN ! Er, WIN!

Trust me, the cake variety is greeeeaaaaaatttt! As are the portions! I'm getting hungry already! :p

So join me, and my merry men, for some South Downs fun! ;)

All off-road as per title, other than crossing roads. Rigid friendly, even for my 49 year old bones!

Muzza

Re:

Good lad!

I know you go weak at the knees when the word CAKE comes up !

lets hope the bike is fully built. touch wood this weekend. will be there. Trains depending :oops:

Re:

The 30th is my birthday and 3 days after the due date of our second baby. I'll still keep it pencilled in though :LOL:

Re:

I think I am due to be at my in-laws (West Chiltington) that weekend, so might work out.
Be some proper riding away from the flats of East Anglia :shock:

Re: Re:

shawnb":3df3ho99 said:
The 30th is my birthday and 3 days after the due date of our second baby. I'll still keep it pencilled in though :LOL:

Well I MAY well be able to make this now as our new baby decided to make a very early appearance today..... would be a nice change to do something like this on my birthday...

Back