Pre Christmas mtb ride, 20th December

Mike Muz

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Next Sunday, 10am at the Red Lion public house, Shoreham.
At the junction of Upper and Old Shoreham Road for those unfamiliar with the area.
Just a potter, possibly, well almost certainly stopping at Steyning tea rooms.
Mainly big trails, with a bit of technical rooty stuff and, ahem, climbs thrown in. Never far from Shoreham though so easy bail out potential!
Who's in ?

Mike

Re:

also - can you give us an idea of ride length/expected ride duration....
(to give you an idea of my fitness levels i was putting in 45-50min laps at Big Dog this year!!! :oops:)

Re:

Maybe 1 1/2 hrs from Shoreham to steyning, then either drop back down or extend as we see fit.

Mike

Re: Re:

godders":1rwehf84 said:
I'd like to come along to this :) but will let you know for sure in a day or so ok ;-)

Mick :)

Ok Mick, be good to catch up mate ;)

Parking is easy on Old Shoreham Road too ;) Knowing your manliness though, you'll probably ride down too :shock:

Mike

Re:

Hi Mike, love to get another ride in before Chrimbo but not sure I can make it at the moment, I'll let you know later in the week if that's ok?

Re: Re:

tim75":29hqgwdd said:
Hi Mike, love to get another ride in before Chrimbo but not sure I can make it at the moment, I'll let you know later in the week if that's ok?

Hi mate ;)

No problem. I think it may be a bit squishy on the Downs! Maybe not a best bike ride! :LOL: :LOL:

Mike

Back