Tour du CAKE, SUNDAY, 4TH OCTOBER,

Re:

It's the one ride of the year where I'm guaranteed to consume more calories than I burn !

Reason enough, surely :p

Re:

It most certainly is ;) Date now set!

SUNDAY, 4th OCTOBER

Meeting at the usual place, Hove promenade, at the bottom of Hove Street. Hove actually. That's in Hove if anyone is having any doubts. 10.30 kick off! :cool:
Be there, or er, don't.
May take a little avenchur off-road this year. Maybe take in some of the, gulp, Downs Link :shock: up to Steyning. Dependant on weather. Need to check out seating possibilities for a mass gathering of Retroness peeps too
Wish me luck in my research ;)

Mike

Re:

Sadly, that is the date of my other half's significant birthday. :( I'll try and persuade her to come too!

Re: Tour du CAKE, SUNDAY, 4TH OCTOBER, 2015

thesneaker":3s4nucm1 said:
Should be able to make it.

Good stuff, it will make a nice change to do biking instead of business mate :cool:

andyz":3s4nucm1 said:
Sadly, that is the date of my other half's significant birthday. :( I'll try and persuade her to come too!

Persuade? It's CAKE and bikes FFS! Nirvana for us brother Andy! We won't even get covered in sh-t , unlike the slurry hills rides! :LOL:
C'mon Rodders, you know it makes sense. We'll all chip in for a birthday cup cake for Mrs Andy! Maybe . . .

Mike

Back