Need to borrow a small framed bike.

PurleySquire

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I have some biking friends coming to visit in early November, all the way from Greece and they want to ride with me around London.
I have bike suitable for my mate, but his wife is quite petite so I am looking to see if anyone has a small working bike to lend for the day; a sturdy hybrid or rigid cross country bike would be ideal.

I don't know what we can offer in exchange, I will most likely follow the old "Urban Retrobike" ride route that was such a perennial favourite for members of this forum, you could come along with us gladly.
Saturday 7th November is the most likely date.

Here's hoping someone can help. :)

Re:

Hi mate :) my sons got a small kona, size 16" i think 98 hahanna.....in red :cool: almost mint condition, sure he would be happy to lend it out for the day !
Any good for your friends wife ?

Mick :)

Re:

That would be rather nice :cool: probably best if i drive to yours with the bikes ;)
Will be in touch re meet time and location ok :)
Mick :cool:

May even be able to get a few of the others to come along !! ....maybe ! ;)

I think you missed out on the other Urban RetroBikes so it would be great. But what are the chances of good weather in November ?

Re:

Uuum.....yeh not sure on that one ! :-/ but given the fairly crap weather we've had most of the summer i gues there's a good a chance as any ! Hopefully it will be a nice sunny one B-) lol

Re:

Do you have a bike sorted for this? How small does it need to be?

Cheers,
Andrew

Thanks Andyz, godders is planning to bring one sized for a 14 year old, which should be spot on for Amelia as she is quite diddy. As it has been quite a while since I last posted, I thought a quick bump would be in order to wake things up. I don't suppose you fancy tagging along?

Re:

Oi oi !! be in touch about getting the bike to you, better make sure its with you before the 7th just in case i can't make for some reason !
Mick :)

Back