Mike Muz

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
So who's going?

To ride, or turn up, point and laugh at those of us who are?

Mike

Re:

Ooooooo me! I'm going :D slacking off this week but have a nice training ride up for next weekend! >100 mile sportive... :shock: I plan to smash all those nasty modern bikes on some classic Kona steel and a bit of retro ti :twisted:

SP

Re:

Unfortunately ive got other plans for that day :-( but all the best to those racing or just doing the one lap :)
Hope someone can put up results for any retro members ! ;-)
Mick

Re: Brighton Big Dog, 15th August

Will be there. Fairly certain I'm racing with Steve again.

right, Steve can't make it, so I'm looking for a partner in crime....

not Olympic level fitness but I'm no slouch either - roughly 45 min laps last year if I remember

anyone interested. I need to order a ticket by the 12th...

Re:

You know i would have stepped in but i dont think i can get out of plans for that day :-( hope someone comes foward Max ;-)

Mick :)

I know Mick and had I thought you would've had a chance of escape I would've called :)

Re:

I pulled a muscle in my arse on the the sportive :facepalm: and I wimped out and only did the 70 miler :oops: I'll keep rubbing it and I'm sure it'll be fine for the weekend :LOL:

SP

Re: Re:

Splatter Paint":2fjyobkj said:
I pulled a muscle in my arse on the the sportive :facepalm: and I wimped out and only did the 70 miler :oops: I'll keep rubbing it and I'm sure it'll be fine for the weekend :LOL:

SP

Ooer! Not heard of that one! :LOL: Bring mud tyres, been raining a lot here. Although I haven't ridden in the park yet.

Mike

Back