South East area mtb and road rides

Hi Max
Extremely sad news about Dylan. I just wonder whether Retrobike should put on a commemorative ride at some point, perhaps following roughly the route that he and his friend might have intended to take?

I was thinking about a tour de cake/concourse du cafe along the seafront like we used to

I know that ridewithaview.cc are organising one so I might talk to Carine/James and see what they have planned. I don't know if the velocafe/n+1 are doing something too

From Ride with a view -

On Saturday 12th September we will be riding in memory of Richard and Dylan,everybody welcome. There will be a few stops along the way and we will either start or finish at what was the VeloCafe at the level. Everybody welcome

Re:

Any idea what time it starts mate? Working in the morning til 11.30 :oops:

Edit: just looked up, 2pm-ish. I'll be there

Mike

Just trying to find that out Mike.

Off this week so will do my best to negotiate with everyone and get something sorted

BobCatMax":19khlbet said:
Just trying to find that out Mike.

Off this week so will do my best to negotiate with everyone and get something sorted

2pm at the level according to their website thingy

I'm up for any of the local rides as long as I'm not working. Away between 13-19th September too

Mike

Re:

My internet-fu is failling me, and would like to come down for the ride on the 12th, but failing to get the needed details, especially for a non-local.

Could one of you fine chaps pm me details/postcodes.

Thanks,

Re:

I found out last night.

The ride is at 2pm , meeting at the Preston Park cycle track.

Mike

Back