Brighton Big Dog

bryan555

Retrobike Rider
Great to see the retrobikers yesterday. I had a brilliant day, managed 5th in SS pairs.

Big respect to all who raced retro. Especially Steve, 9 laps solo on a rigid Klein!

Thanks for starting the thread Bryan.

Absolutely amazing day out once again. Retrobike pairs dominated the 4 team category, scooping a 1st and 3rd on the podium. this may have been helped by the 4th team being disqualified for not riding retro...

I got a fair few pics and will try to write up a race report, but time is quite precious at the mo, so don't hold your breath!

So good to see the usual crowd, just a shame I couldn't get any more of you lot down here. For me, this is one of the best days of the year

Re:

A fantastic day was had by me , once I sorted out my little gear problem and set the bike up better :oops:
Thanks to Splatter Paint for your supporting role ;)
Only joking mate . Credit for wanting to start us off . Not a prospect I was looking forward to TBH .
Fantastic course and atmosphere . Got some encouragement from non retros as I went past them , which seemed bizarre !
And Steve on the Klein , very well done mate . Can you feel your knackers yet ? :shock:
Got hardly any photos as my camera battery was virtually dead .

I don't know , modern technology :roll:

Mike

Re:

Great to see you guys saturday and great results for you all :) almost wished i had
Signed up ........well almost ;-) have to get alot more riding in and maybe have a few laps next time !! Hope to catch up with some of you soon :-D
Mick B-)

Re:

Only managed to escape for a few hours but nice to put names to faces :)
Hats off to everyone putting themselves out there on a tuff looking course and in particular to the guys flying the retrobike flag up against the latest modern technology , outstanding job :cool:

Cheers Paul

PS I must thank Max for validating my many years of practical study into the benefits of Haribo jelly babies by proving there worth on the race track . :LOL:

Re: Re:

shinobi":fcr9gtf0 said:
Hats off to everyone putting themselves out there on a tuff looking course and in particular to the guys flying the retrobike flag up against the latest modern technology , outstanding job :cool:

Cheers Paul

PS I must thank Max for validating my many years of practical study into the benefits of Haribo jelly babies by proving there worth on the race track . :LOL:

So that's where I've been going wrong. I have been researching various different brands of rola cola bottles and my studies have confirmed that they're all sh.t . The only variation seems to be what shops are charging for said sh.t .

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":pxegss7z said:
shinobi":pxegss7z said:

Cheers Paul

So that's where I've been going wrong. I have been researching various different brands of rola cola bottles and my studies have confirmed that they're all sh.t . The only variation seems to be what shops are charging for said sh.t .

Mike
This is why i have kept my jelly baby findings from the world until proved by true athletes on competition field , my very brief forays into the dark world of rola cola and indeed panda pops has
brought me to the same conclusion , sh*te :D

Re:

Check out the picks of the race if you get the chance.....a couple of Mike and Max and one of Steve :cool: there maybe a couple more but with over a thousand to look at it takes a while to go through them !!
Mick :D

Back