Bedgebury - June 8th with Special International Guest

Kestonian

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Dancing Jack is over from Singapore in early June

I propose to take him for a lap of Bedgebury, followed by a stop at the cake shop for some suitable refreshments.

http://www.bedgeburypark.com/holidays/mountain-bikes/

Anyone care to join us? Jack is one of the main reasons for the titanium shortage in SE Asia. Between him, Sidekick and a couple of other guys they have built an astounding collection of bikes and willingly share their knowledge. They were incredibly welcoming to me when I moved to their country a few years ago and I intend to return the favour when they visit mine.

I propose an early-ish start. Say around 8.30 in the Bedgebury car park on June 8th for a lap at a relaxed pace.

All welcome.

Kestonian

James, might be able to drag you up there. need to check on dates as I have a sneaky suspicion i'm busy.

BobCatMax":j968guli said:
James, might be able to drag you up there. need to check on dates as I have a sneaky suspicion i'm busy.

Hey Max, that would be great if you can, just let me know, cake would be on me (not literally!).

Re:

If someone sells me some RC35s, I'll be there :cool:

Woody, you emailed Jim about this?

Kestonian":2pppqr7s said:
I have some RC36 Pro Class that are up to your standard ...

Will prod Jimbo

The RC35s are for an M900 Build so gotta be cantilever friendly.. 36s are for Vs only, right?

Anyways, sorry, don't wanna derail this Thread! :oops:

Right you lot - got a few people coming

0830 in the car park? I'll be in my RetroBike top.

Weather looks ok at the moment, despite talk of meteorological Armageddon on Saturday!

Drop me a PM if you want my mobile number to keep in touch on the day

Back