Weekend riding...

DA-EVO

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
It looks like a nice weekend coming up, a bit Windy, but likely dry and not too cold in the SE Region. Got any biking plans for the weekend?

Having been away working for a few days (no biking), I hope to get out for a bit over the weekend. I am determined to get in as much biking as possible for January as usually I am pretty useless at getting on a bike at this time of year.

Fri eve: Turbo trainer for a bit.
Sat: Road bike, seafront, Worthing direction.
Sun: Woodlands, hide from the wind.

Nothing fixed or arranged as yet, but have you got plans to get out there and enjoy it?

Funny you should say that .
I'm in Patcham this weekend , and I have my Jackson road bike with me too . Was going to go over the Beacon at some point , but I think I'll save that for when I don't feel like a lard arse :roll: :LOL:

royboy2cv":70q96g5d said:
Hope to do the same old route on Canford heath Poole tonight , try out my new toy that father christmas gave me :D .

Show us the route then ;)

Mike Muz 67":1viiytiq said:
Funny you should say that .
I'm in Patcham this weekend , and I have my Jackson road bike with me too . Was going to go over the Beacon at some point , but I think I'll save that for when I don't feel like a lard arse :roll: :LOL:

Well was thinking perhaps BTN, Worthing, Steyning, Poynings, BTN?

TheGreenRabbit":2fbqgdkg said:
finished rebuilding the road bike, just handle bar tape to go on, hoping to get a shake down ride in.

OMG ! The first ride of the year in the first month !
Is that a pb ? ;)

TheGreenRabbit":1u5ke8wd said:
finished rebuilding the road bike, just handle bar tape to go on, hoping to get a shake down ride in.

Sounds good, I am getting started on the road bike rebuild this weekend too.

Mike Muz 67":2royr0mg said:
TheGreenRabbit":2royr0mg said:

OMG ! The first ride of the year in the first month !
Is that a pb ? ;)

it will have equalled last years rides at the very least.

DA-EVO":36d5ffbn said:
It looks like a nice weekend coming up, a bit Windy, but likely dry and not too cold in the SE Region. Got any biking plans for the weekend?

Having been away working for a few days (no biking), I hope to get out for a bit over the weekend. I am determined to get in as much biking as possible for January as usually I am pretty useless at getting on a bike at this time of year.

Fri eve: Turbo trainer for a bit.
Sat: Road bike, seafront, Worthing direction.
Sun: Woodlands, hide from the wind.

Nothing fixed or arranged as yet, but have you got plans to get out there and enjoy it?
If your planning a " pit stop " in Wrights in Warwick street be warned it has changed hands and its not a change for the better ;)
Cheers Paul

Back