Tour du Cake // Movember ride pt.2 - 1st December

BobCatMax

Retrobike Rider
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
The time is almost upon us!

This coming Sunday hoards of moustachioed retrobikers will descend into Hove to point and stare in wonder at each others splendiferous Charity facial hair..

more likely though is we'll get a few cake/ caffeine addicts, lots of chat about bikes and some silly and slightly scary moustaches :LOL:

the ride and times are exactly the same as part 1, with hopefully a little less of a breeze..

get your names down!

I will come along, minus tache' but to support the folically stupendous hoardes.....

Will be driving down from Reading, weather dependent, so if anyone on route needs a lift let me know

Sunday's weather is looking glorious in comparison to the beginning of the month. I however, have a small dilemma...

Mrs BCM was due to do the ride with us, as it's her birthday. The last ride unfortunately did her knee in and so despite her best healing efforts, she can't make it. This leaves me in a sticky situation, in that I'm hardly going to leave her home alone on her birthday....

I have 3 options
...disrupt the ride, bringing it forward by one day in order to be able to lead it.
...go anyway, thus losing the ability to father any children.
...nominate a deputy for the day who can herd all you cats around the Brighton sea front....

Very sorry to hear that Max. It was a very inhospitable wind that Brighton put on for its visitors that day, wasn't it? Just like riding up a very long and steep hill really. I hope she'll be back in the saddle soon.

Obviously your option 2 is out of the question and I personally don't think the ride ought to go ahead without you as the leader. I can't do Saturdays owing to a work commitment, but it does seem as though Saturday might be the best option if others can make it.

very nice of you to say so Anthony, however one rider does not a ride make, I am merely a facilitator.

only Mike has put his name down for this so far, although I know others have said elsewhere and offline that they will attend.

I'm more than happy for Mike to lead the ride, he's certainly big enough to my ugly enough, if he wishes. Failing that it could be a democratic ride with each of you leading between cake stops...

Happy to lead ride Max ,
Is there anyone else up for sunday ? Or will I just be leading myself ? :roll:
Mike

Mike Muz 67":1usj1yps said:
Happy to lead ride Max ,
Is there anyone else up for sunday ? Or will I just be leading myself ? :roll:
Mike

Mike, if Sunday is on I will be there

:LOL: breaking records in attendance!

Thank you Mike, I only ask that someone be detailed with recording all the facial fuzz for prosperity, and notes be taken as to who remains clean shaven./

I'll try to set up donation page or something similar for those that wish to submit their "fine" (of which i am one!)

Back